Careers at Zoek
Fancy working for the future of recruitment?
Zoek is the new job search app that connects recruiters to candidates in an instant. Due to rapid growth we’re looking for faster, smarter recruitment ourselves - Interested in joining us?
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Telesales Executive to join our growing start-up based in Knutsford, Cheshire.
Zoek is an intelligent new job board that offers online recruitment advertising, for our high-tech service that uses machine-learning technology across both our website and apps to match and connect hirers post jobs vacancies to candidates seeking employment.
As the Telesales Executive, you will be responsible for promoting the continued growth of new business sales and customer development for Zoek. For this role you will become an industry expert, gaining awareness of the market and learning all aspects of our brand and service, to help fulfil our client needs.
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
- Source, engage and win business from new and existing clients
- Be proactive with existing clients – understand their recruitment needs and form long-lasting relationships
- Offer creative input and ideas where necessary to develop our brand/service
- To report to Head of Sales and Operations Director
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Previous Telesales experience – a proven track of success with sales, hitting/exceeding your targets
- Experience in influencing, negotiating and closing new business
- Candidate with proven account management and relationship management skills
- Confident telephone manner – the ability to identify and pitch to key decision makers
- Interest and passion for selling
- Driven, self-motivated and well organised individual
Ideal candidate would be an individual who wishes to pursue a career in Sales.
- £20,000 basic salary + bonuses
- 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Monthly team socials
- Excellent opportunity to progress your career within a fantastic work environment
Start Date: June/July
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000 basic salary + bonuses
If you're interested, and would like to learn more about the role and company, please email email@example.com
Zoek – The intelligent job matching site